- Jun Yan, Hongning Zhai, Ling Zhu, Sasha Sa, Xiaojun Ding, obaDIA: one-step biological analysis pipeline for data-independent acquisition and other quantitative proteomics data, Bioinformatics, 2020;, btaa893, https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btaa893
- Zhang, Li, Xiaojun Ding, Jixin Cui, Hao Xu, Jing Chen, Yi-Nan Gong, Liyan Hu et al. "Cysteine methylation disrupts ubiquitin-chain sensing in NF-kB activation." Nature 481, 7380 (2012): 204-208.
- Zhou P, She Y, Dong N, Li P, He H, Borio A, Wu Q, Lu S, Ding X, Cao Y, Xu Y, Gao W, Dong M, Ding J, Wang DC, Zamyatina A, Shao F. Alpha-kinase 1 is a cytosolic innate immune receptor for bacterial ADP-heptose. Nature. 2018 Sep;561(7721):122-126.
- Liu W, Zhou Y, Peng T, Zhou P, Ding X, Li Z, Zhong H, Xu Y, Chen S, Hang HC,Shao F. N(ε)-fatty acylation of multiple membrane-associated proteins by Shigella IcsB effector to modulate host function. Nat Microbiol. 2018 Sep;3(9):996-1009.
- Li, Shan, Li Zhang, Qing Yao, Lin Li, Na Dong, Jie Rong, Wenqing Gao, Ding Xiaojun, et al. "Pathogen blocks host death receptor signalling by arginine GlcNAcylation of death domains." Nature 501, 7466 (2013): 242-246.
- Cui, Jixin, Qing Yao, Shan Li, Xiaojun Ding, Qiuhe Lu, Haibin Mao, Liping Liu, Ning Zheng, She Chen, and Feng Shao. "Glutamine deamidation and dysfunction of ubiquitin/NEDD8 induced by a bacterial effector family." Science329, 5996 (2010): 1215-1218.
- Xiong J, Zhang Z, Chen J, Huang H, Xu Y, Ding X, Zheng Y, Nishinakamura R, Xu GL, Wang H, Chen S, Gao S, Zhu B. Cooperative Action between SALL4A and TET Proteins in Stepwise Oxidation of 5-Methylcytosine. Mol Cell. 2016 Dec 1;64(5):913-925.
- Yao Q, Zhang L, Wan X, Chen J, Hu L, Ding X, Li L, Karar J, Peng H, Chen S, Huang N, Rauscher FJ 3rd, Shao F. Structure and specificity of the bacterial cysteine methyltransferase effector NleE suggests a novel substrate in human DNA repair pathway. PLoS Pathog. 2014 Nov 20;10(11):e1004522
- Mao, Zhuo, Lu Pan, Weixiang Wang, Jian Sun, Shan Shan, Qiang Dong, Xiaoping Liang, Linchang Dai, Xiaojun Ding, et al. "Anp32e, a higher eukaryotic histone chaperone directs preferential recognition for H2A. Z." Cell research (2014).
- Yuan, Gang, Ben Ma, Wen Yuan, Zhuqiang Zhang, Ping Chen, Xiaojun Ding, Li Feng et al. "Histone H2A ubiquitination inhibits the enzymatic activity of H3 Lysine 36 methyltransferases." Journal of Biological Chemistry 288, 43 (2013): 30832-30842.
- Lee, A-Young, Wei Chen, Steve Stippec, Jon Self, Fan Yang, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, Yu-Chi Juang, and Melanie H. Cobb. "Protein kinase WNK3 regulates the neuronal splicing factor Fox-1." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 109, 42 (2012): 16841-16846.
- Chen, Dandan, Weiliang Fan, Yiting Lu, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, and Qing Zhong. "A mammalian autophagosome maturation mechanism mediated by TECPR1 and the Atg12-Atg5 conjugate." Molecular cell 45, no. 5 (2012): 629-641.
- Kong, Qing, Na Qu, Minghui Gao, Zhibin Zhang, Xiaojun Ding, Fan Yang, Yingzhong Li et al. "The MEKK1-MKK1/MKK2-MPK4 kinase cascade negatively regulates immunity mediated by a mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase in Arabidopsis." The Plant Cell Online 24, 5 (2012): 2225-2236.
- Wu, Hui, Xiuzhen Chen, Jun Xiong, Yingfeng Li, Hong Li, Xiaojun Ding, Sheng Liu, She Chen, Shaorong Gao, and Bing Zhu. "Histone methyltransferase G9a contributes to H3K27 methylation in vivo." Cell research 21, 2 (2011): 365.
- Wang, Weixiang, Zhi Chen, Zhuo Mao, Huihui Zhang, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, Xiaodong Zhang, Ruiming Xu, and Bing Zhu. "Nucleolar protein Spindlin1 recognizes H3K4 methylation and stimulates the expression of rRNA genes."EMBO reports 12, 11 (2011): 1160-1166.
- Sun, Qiming, Jing Zhang, Weiliang Fan, Kwun Ngok Wong, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, and Qing Zhong. "The RUN domain of rubicon is important for hVps34 binding, lipid kinase inhibition, and autophagy suppression." Journal of biological chemistry 286, 1 (2011): 185-191.
- Zhang, Jie, Wei Li, Tingting Xiang, Zixu Liu, Kristin Laluk, Xiaojun Ding, Yan Zou et al. "Receptor-like Cytoplasmic Kinases Integrate Signaling from Multiple Plant Immune Receptors and Are Targeted by a Pseudomonas syringae Effector." Cell host & microbe 7, 4 (2010): 290-301.
- Fan, W., Z. Tang, Fan W, Tang Z, Chen D, Moughon D, Ding X, Chen S, Zhu M, Zhong Q. (2010). "Keap1 facilitates p62-mediated ubiquitin aggregate clearance via autophagy." Autophagy 6(5): 614-621.
- Yuan, Wen, Jingwei Xie, Chengzu Long, Hediye Erdjument-Bromage, Xiaojun Ding, Yong Zheng, Paul Tempst, She Chen, Bing Zhu, and Danny Reinberg. "Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L is a subunit of human KMT3a/Set2 complex required for H3 Lys-36 trimethylation activity in vivo." Journal of biological chemistry 284, 23 (2009): 15701-15707.
- Ganley, Ian G., Du H. Lam, Junru Wang, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, and Xuejun Jiang. "ULK1· ATG13· FIP200 complex mediates mTOR signaling and is essential for autophagy." Journal of Biological Chemistry 284, 18 (2009): 12297-12305.
- Gao, Minghui, Xia Wang, Dongmei Wang, Fang Xu, Xiaojun Ding, Zhibin Zhang, Dongling Bi et al. "Regulation of Cell Death and Innate Immunity by Two Receptor-like Kinases in Arabidopsis." Cell host & microbe 6, 1 (2009): 34-44.
- Sun, Qiming, Weiliang Fan, Keling Chen, Xiaojun Ding, She Chen, and Qing Zhong. "Identification of Barkor as a mammalian autophagy-specific factor for Beclin 1 and class III phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 105, 49 (2008): 19211-19216.